Constantly staying in the same place for a while can start to make you feel you have nothing to do, but stop being bored!
Ask yourself – what is the one thing you have always wanted to do but never have had time for? Really think right down to the annoying jobs of cleaning out your computer files – okay that is not the most fun thing you can do, but if it needs to be done now is the best time to do it.
If you can’t think of any though, here are my top 5 activities for you to start doing that could keep you entertained and productive(:
- Currently I am enrolled in Club Life Design and have been upping my photo editing and video skills! You don’t have to be a photoshop pro or have an expensive camera to learn how to make amazing pictures, all you need is your phone! So why not start learning how to up your Instagram game?
- Frustrated you can’t go to the gym? There are loads of apps or youtube videos to help you get your workout motivation back and those new year goals on track.
- This is my absolute favourite. When I was younger I loved scrapbooking. I had so many stickers, paper memorabilia from plane tickets, ticket studs, etc. It’s a great way to reminisce on old memories and flick through them every now and again.
- If you are more into chill days, writing a list of films you’ve always wanted to see before but never have got round to is a good way to plan a movie night. Don’t forget the popcorn!
- All I can say is Pinterest the hell out your time.
I hope some of these activities have inspired you and do let me know what you get up to!